2.06.2011

camera

So after saving and praying I finally ordered my new DSLR camera! I have no idea how to use it, but I plan on watching alot of YouTube video tutorials. PS- if any people would like to help me, I'll so let you!! I got the Canon 500D which we picked because it has the HD video! Soooooo....YEAH!

God's timing :)

My goal is to eventually help provide for our family with my photography business. Philip and I have even talked about eventually doing a team thing where I do still photos and he does video. I'd like to take a class on it- But I am afraid a class is going to be focused on the "rules" and "technical" points of a good photo. Then I'll loose the fun I have judging with my own personal eye on what looks good. But I'm probably wrong and it's not like that.

For now I'm going to continue down this path I know God is leading me. I have so much support and confirmation from friends and family. This year is going to be awesome!
my baby girl

You might also like