1.30.2011

All moved

Well, we are finally all moved into our new place. I plan to take pictures once I have it decorated like I want it. We had a lot of memories in 2713. I took a picture during the winter storm that happened right in time for us to load  and unload all our stuff.
pretty :)

So to update my blog... obviously I have some deals to share that I got. Good ones too. 
This is a picture of the wisk senario I blogged about. Here after sales and coupons and using my extra bucks(cvs credit) I payed $13 out of pocket! --------the girl in the back was a FREE gift from God!

Saturday I went and got this Maalox deal at Walgreen's. The deal they were running was buy $20 worth of antacid get $5 RR (Walgreen cash) or buy $30 and get $10.
WELL, I had 10 Maalox coupons for $5 off and the Maalox was $5.09. So I did 2 transactions...
#1- 6 Maalox=30.54
- 6 $5coupons
payed .54 plus tax
got back $10 RR

#2- 4 Maalox=20.36
-4 $5coupons
payed .36 plus tax
got back $5 RR

Now, I ordered those 10 coupons on eBay for $5 once I saw there was this awesome deal so I pretty much made like $10 to buy Maalox. We never used it before but it'll replace our Tums for now.

I'm pretty much caught up for now.