8.01.2011

captured

I recently started my official photography business. I have always loved taking pictures and after I had children I got to take tons! I learned I love photographing children especially. Children grow so quickly. Their personalities evolve constantly. When I learned that I could just sit behind the camera and wait a while for a true life moment to happen and capture it, I got addicted. Before, portraiture was all "look here and smile!". Now, It's so fun and creative for me. You never know what you are going to get when you just let the children run the show. Little brains are way more interesting. Here are a few examples of totally unplanned shots I just got of one family.


Now, I know these girls and these pictures portray them exactly. This brings me pure joy and encourages me to continue my dream. :)

You might also like