10.31.2010

peanut butter cups

SO. After I made that brown color crayon yesterday, it looked so much like a Reese's I got a craving. Since I'm waiting for the after-Halloween-candy sales I thought I'd make my own. We had all the stuff since my husband collects chocolate. I'm not kidding. I will soon post a whole blog of his collection(s). Anyways these were amazing!

I broke up 6 candy bars
melted it in the microwave 30 seconds at a time
then I spread it all around and up the walls of muffin liners
then i put it in the freezer to harden while i mixed the peanut butter
1 cup of peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar
it was thick enough i just rolled it into balls then pressed into the bottom chocolate shell.
and spread more chocolate on top
then in the freezer it went once more - it's the impatient way.
wow. these were great and free!